We are delighted to announce the appointment of Rushi Millns as our candidate for the 2019 General Election in Knowsley.
When we were considering prospective candidates we wanted an experienced campaigner, a candidate with integrity and committed to Make Brexit Happen. A candidate at the leading edge of digital campaigning and a candidate who could teach us the skills we need to grow and develop as an association. Having a local candidate was less important than having the very best candidate for this election and in our opinion we are delighted to have a candidate of the calibre of Rushi Millns.
We are campaigning with Rushi across Knowsley on our key issues of The NHS, Schools, Policing and above all honouring the 2016 referendum result in Knowsley when you voted to LEAVE THE EU.
Additional General Election pages on issues important to Rushi:
- Rushi Millns – Conservative candidate
- Gillian Keegan, in conversation with Rushi Millns
- Brexit – Knowsley voted Leave
- NHS – Conservative commitment
- Policing – 20,000 more officers
- Education – Conservative pledge
- Economy – Conservatives back businesses
Follow us on Social media for our latest campaign news: